Guardian American will establish and protect your claim, accurately document your loss, properly submit your claim, and strategically negotiate a fair and equitable settlement.
- Review your insurance policy language in detail.
- Ensure that you comply with any duties and obligations as called out in your policy. Examples include mitigating further losses and performing your contractual obligations within the necessary timeframes.
- Work as your consumer advocate, representing you at all meetings and inspections required by your insurance company.
- Perform comprehensive evaluation of your loss, documenting, and substantiating every aspect of your claim, including quantifying structural damage, personal property depreciation, valuation, loss of rental revenue, and additional living expenses.
- Submit and support a formal repair estimate and proof of loss to your insurer.
- Aggressively follow up to ensure the settlement process remains expedited.
- When necessary, assemble the appropriate team of engineers, cost specialists, attorneys, specialty contractors, and appraisers as required to further substantiate your claim.
- Settle your claim at an amount which represents every last dollar you deserve. Throughout the entire process, we painstakingly document all conversations, written correspondence, events, and activities to ensure your insurance company complies with all Florida State Statutes that govern their activities. This also memorializes the entire history of the claim, optimizing your position for “last resort” litigation.
Claims We Cover
Denied or Mis-Handled Claims
Condominium and Homeowner Association Claims
Roof Leaks – Water Damage
Pipe Breaks – Plumbing Damage
Collapse – Decay – Vibration
Mold – Flooding – Water Damage
Asbestos – Pollutants
Wind – Hail – Tornado
Smoke – Fire Damage
Air Conditioning – Dishwater – Appliances Failure
Theft – Vandalism